GGL’s exploration prospects consist of:
- Gold, nickel, volcanogenic massive sulphides (VMS) and diamonds in the Northwest Territories (NT); and
- Gold/copper in British Columbia (BC).
- GGL has a 100% interest in more than 380,000 acres of claims, now known as the Providence Greenstone Belt (or PGB), which cover an area 120 km in length and up to 30 km in width.
- GGL has a 100% interest in the McConnell Creek porphyry copper and gold property – approximately 4,800 hectares (12,054.36 acres) located in the highly mineralized Quesnel Trough in north-central British Columbia, 15 km south of the Kemess South gold-copper mine.
Three large project areas in the Northwest Territories (NT):
- The Doyle Lake project area consists of three distinct projects: the 100% GGL-owned “Doyle project”, covering a diamondiferous kimberlite dyke; the New Century claims; and the Doyle joint venture with De Beers adjacent to the Gahcho Kue diamond mine development.
- The 100% GGL-owned CH project claims are located south and west of the Ekati and Diavik diamond mines. The Bishop diamondiferous kimberlite pipe and numerous other promising targets are located here.
- The Fishback property, 100% GGL-owned, where drilling and exploration activities suggest a cluster of kimberlites.