The Company’s extensive diamond exploration programs have produced evidence that may well lead to one or more viable diamond deposits. We have found diamondiferous kimberlite, highly promising indicator mineral trains, and geophysical anomalies that are pointing to priority drill targets.
GGL has three diamond exploration project areas in the Northwest Territories:
The Doyle Lake project area consists of three distinct projects:
- 100% GGL-owned “Doyle Project”, which covers the Doyle diamondiferous kimberlite dyke;
- The 100% GGL-owned New Century claims, which consist of leases acquired from Mountain Province, Camphor Ventures, and De Beers; and
- The GGL/De Beers Doyle Joint Venture (JV: GGL 40% carried interest, De Beers 60%) which consists of five claims and adjoins the Gahcho Kue diamond mine development.
CH PROJECT AREA
- The 100% GGL-owned CH project claims cover nearly 140,000 acres and are south and west of the Ekati and Diavik diamond mines.
- The area includes the Bishop diamondiferous kimberlite pipe, discovered in 2006, and numerous promising targets.
- CH Properties include: Mackay, Courageous, G-claims, Seahorse/Shoe, and Starfish.
- The Fishback property, 100% GGL owned, where exploration activities suggest a cluster of kimberlites.
GGL’s Qualified Person for the diamond projects is Torrie Chartier, M.Sc., MBA.